Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WIP

Progress has been made on my triangle quilt that I will call Sea Blue!  I wrote about it about a month ago (here) and am happy that it is still plugging along.  I was finally able to get all the rows stitched together into a generous throw that is close to a twin size.  The solid navy backing just arrived on my doorstep as well, so I can happily proceed with basting, quilting and binding! 



The picture is not great since it was overcast and the grass is brown.  I will have to get better pictures of the quilt once it is finished!

Hop on over to Freshly Pieced for more WIP!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Have a great day!

--Jenn


12 comments:

  1. I love the colors! This is going to be a fabulous quilt :-)
    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with The Momma - the colors on this are amazing, and I can't wait to see how you finish it. Have you given any thought to binding it? Or what you plan to do for the actual quilting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty quilt. Nice combination of colors. I love the sharp, clean look of an all solids quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best colors, I love blues, and the triangles look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A triangle quilt is in my to do list for a while... Yours is turning beautiful, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the solids, love the blues, love the triangles! Apparently, this one is a hat trick for me! Great work so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just so beautiful! I'm really into blues and aquas at the moment, and I have a whole load of solids sitting in my sewing room, so I may have to borrow this idea at some point :-)
    LPC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the kind words! I encourage everyone to try a triangle quilt, if you have not already. My next one just might mix prints and solids!

    ReplyDelete