Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Days...

It has really been a busy few weeks full of family, friends, food, and a bit of sewing!  We were blessed to have the opportunity to travel back to Michigan to spend time with family and friends.  Despite the long drive there (and even longer drive back), we had a wonderful time.  We spent a few days at my favorite childhood place of all time enjoying late night bonfires, lawn games, fishing, and quality time with family.






As soon as we returned home, I had my hands full with our weekly CSA share.  I was shocked that we had two overflowing large crates full of deliciousness that I needed to find something to do with!  So, I decided to try a little refrigerator pickling starting with zucchini pickles and dilly beans.  They have been in the fridge for a few days already and I have only tasted a small sample.  I am hoping to crack them open and start enjoying them this weekend!

I will be back soon to share about my progress in the sewing room over the past few weeks!  I hope to make a lot of progress there this weekend as well.

Happy Friday!

-Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment