Sunday, May 11, 2014

Such a good day!

First and foremost, Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there and to one in particular.  I wish I lived closer and could spend the day with my own fantastic mom!  

This weekend has been wonderful...full of gardening, catching up with great friends, cooking and sewing.  All my favorite things (minus the weeding part of gardening)!  I have so many quilt projects on my to do list that I sometimes have trouble deciding what to work on when I do have spare time.  I am overwhelmed by all of the ideas floating around in my head, the many projects in already progress, and all the pretty fabric that is screaming pick me!  Does anyone else have this dilemma??  

Fortunately, I was able to pick a project and make progress yesterday and today.  I started the first quilt top a few weeks ago and was able to finish up a baby size and make a second similar one with the leftovers.  Yay!  Two baby quilt tops down and many more to go!  



Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

-Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand your "which project to work on" dilemma. I usually waste a lot of my free time trying to figure out what I'm going to work on:)

    ReplyDelete