Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WIP

It feels great to get back in my sewing room after a couple weeks away.  I have a wedding quilt to make and have been indecisive for months on the pattern and fabric until this week. My starting point is a green damask print that was used for the table runners at the reception, which I decided to pair with prints from the Happy Go Lucky collection by Bonnie & Camille for Moda.  I also decided on the Puddle Jumping pattern by Thimble Blossoms.  I just love how it is coming together so far.  I have eleven blocks done and many more to go, but the blocks are coming together quickly and easily.


As for my break this month, my husband and I were able to join our friends for an adventure in Ireland.  The weather was picture perfect and we had an amazing time hiking, visiting castle ruins and taking scenic drives.



Stop on over to Freshly Pieced for more WIP projects!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

-Jenn

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous to explore Ireland and take photos - I'm sure they will become future quilt inspiration. Good luck getting the wedding quilt done, I've got two on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete