Saturday, January 25, 2014

First quilt finishes of 2014!

I was finally able to check two quilts off my to-do list and they are the first completed quilts of 2014!  Boy does it feel good to have some time in the sewing room.  I have had the itch to sew for a while now, but my day job and visiting with friends and family have kept me away.  I was so excited to sew this morning that I woke up well before dawn without an alarm!  I finished two more quilt tops and basted and partially quilted a third.  More on those to come. 






Both of the quilts pictured are flannel on both sides, making them extra cuddly. The gray star quilt is a scaled version of the Star Bright Quilt pattern by Katie Blakesley of Swim Bike Quilt available on Craftsy

Happy Saturday!

--Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment