Sunday, August 4, 2013

Success!

Today marks another milestone in quilting.  I quilted my first "adult" size quilt!  I have been quilting baby sized quilts for a while and was nervous about attempting to quilt anything larger.  But, I was successful with the first try!  Granted, I have a lot to learn and need to try patterns other than a simple meander, but it turned out well.  I am thrilled and it was not nearly as difficult as I expected.  I am already pondering my next project! 

The pattern is Dizzy by Tiny Seamstress Designs and the fabric is Hometown by Sweetwater for Moda.


 
 
 
 -Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I landed on your blog from Freshly Pieced and just keep looking! I love all your work - the quilts, the sweater pillows, all of it. And I think I need to pin this pattern in particular:)

    ReplyDelete