Sunday, February 9, 2014

Another Quilt Finish of 2014!

This was quite a productive weekend in the sewing department!  It was awesome to have the time to spend quilting and I made great use of it.  I was able to finish all the blocks this week for my first ever Swoon Quilt and even had the chance to start quilting it.  I also had the time to finish hand quilting and binding my first raw edge Ric Rack quilt.  I just love the Bluebird Park collection by Kate and Birdie Paper Co. for Moda Fabrics and I had to try this pattern first!  I love all the colors, curves, and hand quilting!  I just cannot get enough of this fabric.....so I ordered more!  :)  






The finished quilt already had its first whirl in the washing machine and dryer to start the fraying process on the edges.  It was so incredibly soft when it came out!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment