Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Productive Weekend

This weekend has been extremely productive for sewing.  I was able to finish the tops for several baby quilts with blocks that I made several weeks ago plus a couple new ones.  I just love seeing the designs come together! 

The first quilt top uses Babysaurus fabric collection.  This is a re-make using a slightly different block size as another quilt in my Etsy shop.  I love the prints and have plenty of fabric left for more quilts!



This quilt top is a mix of the green and gray prints from the Willow collection by Riley Blake.  It is one of my favorites!  I love all the colors (pink and yellow too) and cannot wait to use more of the fabrics in the bundle!


I love herringbone patterns and have tried a couple different ones recently.  I really love the use of a single solid color paired with white.


The next quilt is for my new niece's nursery.  I cannot wait to meet her, although she has a few more months to "bake"!  The fabrics are a combination of prints from Kumari Garden, Nicey Jane, and a few additional coordinating prints from my stash.


This top was a bonus using the leftovers from the herringbone pattern above.  I like the zigzag!


So much accomplished and so many other ideas swirling around in my head! 

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment